Monday, April 26, 2010
"AND STILL I'M NOT COMPLETE"
I’ve climbed the mountains, I’ve flown the skies I’ve heard some truths as well as lies. I’ve been respected and then despised but still I’m not complete. I’ve made new friends transformed to foes. I’ve watched the highs become the lows. Regretted for those of whom I chose but still I’m not complete. When will my faith out weigh my doubts? Why am I in yet feeling out? Silently my heart tends to shout that I am not complete. Lord please re-store my mental state. Re-fabricate re-moderate. Re-iterate and re-instate. Re-generate and move the hate If I should fear please move the doubt. Please find my wrong and move it out. And where I’m wounded Lord please heal. Where danger lurks, oh Lord reveal Re-store my spirit, build me up. Instill your spirit. Fill my cup. Give me the zeal to live for you. Remove my heart and make it new. Oh Lord please shield me from the world of hurt, pain, and deceit… By doing these things I thank you Lord for making me complete. BENJAMIN GAINOUS 09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment