The area is dark and eerie; the sensation of immorality plasters the stifled air. My heart races as I dreadfully sense the spirit of wickedness approach. Attempting to run away; I am overtaken by the numbness which detained my legs into slow motion.
Crying out for help, my words are lost in air, my mind says it’s over, my heart rapidly races repetitively, and I cry out to Jesus as the approaching force gets closer, and closer. My fear says “it’s over”; yet I continue to call as mommy taught me when I was younger. Finally I break away as the sensation peels off of my chilled torso, and jump out of the terrifying nightmare. “The Devil was riding my back”
The taunts of the demon that believes he is able to stand up to the Father himself. The fear of defeat and pain, lonliness and sadness opression humility,misery, insignicance. Tools of the the hardest worker around "Satan." He will go to through above and under to pursue your defeat, and as far as to take down your belief in God to believe his word.
You attempt to cry out; he takes your sense and youre unable to defeat him.
"The battle is not ours but God's He never promised that we could defeat Satan; but he did promise that if we rirst him... he'll flee."
AuthorB.Gainous
Crying out for help, my words are lost in air, my mind says it’s over, my heart rapidly races repetitively, and I cry out to Jesus as the approaching force gets closer, and closer. My fear says “it’s over”; yet I continue to call as mommy taught me when I was younger. Finally I break away as the sensation peels off of my chilled torso, and jump out of the terrifying nightmare. “The Devil was riding my back”
The taunts of the demon that believes he is able to stand up to the Father himself. The fear of defeat and pain, lonliness and sadness opression humility,misery, insignicance. Tools of the the hardest worker around "Satan." He will go to through above and under to pursue your defeat, and as far as to take down your belief in God to believe his word.
You attempt to cry out; he takes your sense and youre unable to defeat him.
"The battle is not ours but God's He never promised that we could defeat Satan; but he did promise that if we rirst him... he'll flee."
AuthorB.Gainous

Wow. I can recall having that feeling come over me when I was not asleep! I thank God for being who He is. All mighty, all powerful, awesome and wonderful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY SIS! I SUFFERED FROM A SICKNESS CALLED EPILEPSY. THIS SICKNESS,CAUSES SESSIONS OF SEIZURES: BITNING OF THE TONGUE,BANGING OF THE HEAD, BLACK PUT SPELLS,LOSS OF CONCIOUSNESS,MEMORY AND SPEECH. THE WORD SEIZE MEANS TO ATTACK WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE.AND THAT HOW THESE ABRUPT SESSIONS COME WITHOUT WARNING. THIS IS THE SAME WAY THE DEVIL ATTACKS THE CHILDREN OF GOD; WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE. FOR IF WE HAD ANY INCLINATION WE'D NOT BE DEFEATED WITH THE POWER INSTILLED BY GOD.
ReplyDeleteTHIS PROVES AS WELL THAT OUR STRENGTH HAS GROWN STRONG. BECAUSE WITH EVERY EVENT THE WE RESIST HIM, THE BIBLE SAYS HE COME BACK WITH 7 MORE DEMONS MORE VIAL.
SO WHEN YOU LEARN TO RESIST HIM, YOU INCREASE STRENGTH AND FAITH.
"BE BLESSED"